Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas at the Broom-Koepke Household


I love the expression on Mark's face. This was taken at our family Christmas party on the night of the 23rd. As I recall, I think he had a similar expression on our first date after I told him I have ten children. 

We started off our Christmas festivities with an open house on the 20th. It was a wonderful evening shared with friends and family.

My oldest son, Adam, who couldn't make it to our Christmas party on the 23rd.

Nathan.



Kurt and Elias

Daughter Annie with her new doll

Our friend Tina was such a big help

Friends

Mark and Aubrey, Nathan's beautiful girlfriend


Set-up for family dinner



Grandson Johnny became quite protective of his Pringles



Christmas doesn't quite mean the same thing that it once did in my life, but it has never been more magical than it was this year.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment