Saturday, October 10, 2015

Unforgettable: Part II


This post continues where I left off yesterday, posting some of our favorite pictures from our trip, including some that I haven't posted before. I obviously don't blog about everything we have experienced on this trip; we've had wonderful, amazing experiences that I haven't written about. It's been the trip of a lifetime.

LONDON





Busts of the Roman Emperor Hadrian and his lover Antinous at the British Museum. 


AMSTERDAM


Our favorite coffee house (as opposed to coffee shop.)

I love this picture, even though it's of a laundromat window. But notice the reflection of the two handsome blokes.



We have a very special memory associated with this postcard that involves a coffee shop.


I. Love. Amsterdam.


BAVARIA

I loved driving this car.








GERMAN RIVER CRUISE









This photograph and the following two are among my most favorite pictures from the entire trip, and they were taken within a few minutes of each other.



We are now in Amsterdam again, which was the end point of the cruise. We had a wonderful day yesterday and are looking forward to spending today in Amsterdam as well. We fly home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment