Friday, October 9, 2015

Unforgettable: Part I


It is Friday morning in Amsterdam. This is the last day of our cruise. On Sunday morning, we fly home. It has been a remarkable six weeks. An unforgettable six weeks. During the months leading up to this trip, I often experienced anxiety about it. I wondered if we would be able to do the cycling trip, and it turned out we couldn't. But there were times when I wondered whether Mark's health would allow us to go at all.

Then, there were some scary moments during the trip when I wondered whether we'd make it to the end. But we did, and I am thankful. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the trip, a number of which I haven't previously posted: Venice. Rome. Sailing up the Croatian Coast. London. Amsterdam. Bavaria. Cruising the Main and Rhine Rivers. This post focuses on the first part of the trip. Tomorrow's will recap the second half.

VENICE









ROME









CROATIAN CRUISE










It didn't happen very often, but yes, I was caught two-fisting that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment