Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Holiday Season


I am way, way, way behind on blogging, so this post is going to mainly be pictures that were taken from Thanksgiving through Christmas.

Me and my sister walking up Millcreek Canyon on Thanksgiving morning
Nathan and me at Tina and Ben's house

At Esther's Daddy-Daughter event

Before the Salt Lake Men's Choir Concert

Nathan's Choir Concert

At Appleby's the night we took the kids to see "A Christmas Carol"

Nathan and Levi at the theatre

Levi is sharing a secret with Mark

Annie

Esther and me (horrid lighting)

Annie at Crown Burger in Salt Lake

Christmas Eve

















It snowed on Christmas Eve




My Christmas present from Mark

The Christmas Ornament I sent Hannah and Cary
We went sledding the Saturday after Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment